17 Saddles for Sale

Seventeen saddles for sale

The Trumbull Mountain Tack Shop offers many used dressage saddles with 17-inch seat sizes, so try each saddle for a week before you decide to buy. I am selling my 17" Passier Grand Gilbert dressage saddle. Jumping saddle 17 xw adjustable. 17" Bates adjustable leather dressage saddle. 15" Double T running saddle with black rawhide, silver laced coat and black braided horn.

Seventeen moveable slotted saddles

It is the pre-loved icon, which has the shape of a balloon and the character pointing to it. The character point towards the middle of the balloon is the letters pointing to it. Words'Preloved' are displayed next to the label, that is the label showing a balloon and the character marked with the letters marked with a middle cutting out of the middle.

Words'Preloved' are displayed under the brand name.

Seventeen moveable slotted saddles

It is the pre-loved icon, which has the shape of a balloon and the character pointing to it. The character point towards the middle of the balloon is the letters pointing to it. Words'Preloved' are displayed next to the label, that is the label showing a balloon and the character marked with the letters marked with a middle cutting out of the middle.

Words'Preloved' are displayed under the brand name.

Used saddles end of life

Do you have a seat for sale? This information will help you determine if the seat is sufficiently tight to your needs to make further considerations, i.e. to order the seat for a test. Every order is delivered with a test guideline that is automatic. Please click on "Trial Policy" at the top of the page for more information on the conditions of the trialspolice.

In order to test a seat by Paypal or Paypal, click on the desired seat and then on the next side on "into the shopping cart". Up to 24 hrs after your order, a seat may appear as "Out On Trial" on the website, as the page must be refreshed daily.

In order to try a cheque or order form to pay for a seat, click on the Order button on the l.h. side for shipping information. Please be aware that this page is refreshed once a day, but the saddles' availabilities may vary rapidly. The saddles are for sale without brackets or attachments unless expressly described as such.

Mehr zum Thema