2 year old Racehorses for Sale

Racing horses 2 years old for sale

Two-year sale of thoroughbred horses September 2, 2018. Two-year-old filly by Adios Charlie. Sharp-edged two-year-old filly by the first sire Bungleinthejungle. You' re ready to go, 2/3yo gelding father:

Two-year thoroughbred sales horse

Pretty beautiful 2 year old foal willing to crack proper looks, quick sale! Beautiful looking fillies big and accurate, broken and since October 2016 in full training,,,,, breeding great,,, 16 hands,,,, at sale price! Search the website to find your new bloodhound. You are only a few klicks away from the purchase or sale of your purebred racing horses.........

Search thoroughbred for sale, including: and partner options. You have no concealed charges if you are listing a stallion on-line from only $99. We are looking for race aged and trained stallions! Our customers are ready to search for the right stallions.

Thoroughbred 2 - 3 year old horses for sale

Fill out the buyer inquiry form: https: //www. tbshcares.com/........ Fill out the buyer inquiry form: https: //www. tbshcares.com/pre-purchase-application by.... Gray-brown Blazin Bayou 2015 by General Quarters and I Knot. The sounding gray "roan" is a good choice for jumping or sweaters. Will' broken and he's galloping along the line.

I didn't make it to the tracks... sounds, no problems. CDU Flyer "Flyer" Age: 3 years old Size: 16-16 years. Sounds and can go a long way.

$140,000 Bond Fillies Set Breaking Book at the Texas Thoroughbred Association, a 2-year sale.

Texas Thoroughbred Association Two-year-old trainee sales at Lone Star Park ended Tuesday with a bumper grotto and slight drops in mean and medium selling prices, while a $140,000 Bond fillial became the most priced foal in the three-year running of the auctions. It ended with 84 sellers for $2,161,900 and an up 15 per cent over last year's $1,873,900 sale of 70 youths.

Mean selling prices decreased 4 per cent to 25,737 US dollars from 26,770 US dollars, while the media value dropped 18 per cent to 13,100 US dollars from 16,000 US dollars. The buy-back on Tuesday ended at 21 per cent, up from 25 per cent in 2017. In this year the sale had a six-digit increase in horses than in the previous year. 14 were on sale for $50,000 or more, one more than last year.

The trailblazer was a Bind fillies stallion who was bought by M & M Racing for 140,000 dollars. Pricing exceeded the previously unprecedented $120,000 sales high for a Tale of the Cat Colt bought by Carrol Castille last year...: Bind fillies Charlotte G is the first offspring of the unridden Summer Bird horse Promise Me G. Bred in Louisiana by Thomas Galvin. The fillies come from the families of Grade 1 Champion Try Something New and Grade 3 Champion Promise Me Silver.

Mehr zum Thema