Police Horse Stables

Horse stables police

Indeed, we encourage people to visit our stables. Carrots, apples and/or peppermint candies can be brought to feed the horses. My daughter and some younger girls took me to the horses and they loved it. U.S.

Park Police Horse Mounted Unit is one of the oldest police units in the United States.

Mount Patrol - Frequently Asked Questions

Is it possible to see the plant? Indeed, we are encouraging farmers to come to our stables. It is possible to take apple, carrot and/or mint sweets to give the horse food. Can I arrange a presentation? In order to plan a screening, you must call the MountainFacilities from Monday to Friday, 832-394-0399, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. A police official or administration staff will advise you of the procedures and information necessary to plan a screening.

Usually we ask you to send all information relevant for your demonstration inquiry by facsimile or e-mail to Rebecca Dallas or Jeff Ordon. They will then get in touch with you if you need further information about your demonstration enquiry. Off-road demonstrations are somewhat restricted due to the distances, but we will usually be travelling all over the boundaries of Houston, Harris counties or an adjoining state.

Others have to be authorized by the police. Can I make a financial contribution? Go to the Houston Police Foundation website at www.houstonpolicefoundation.org, then click on DOONATE and fill in the information. Be sure to include your contribution to Mount Patrol. If you have a cheque or money in your hands, you can come to the assembled institution and make your contribution.

Your donations will be delivered to the Foundation on time. If you need more information, you can ask for Officer Meredith Villarreal, who has a full listing of required articles. Every eligible horse must fulfil minimal requirements and must complete a veterinary test, a 90 days veterinary examination and a demanding 90 days workout analysis.

When the horse goes through each of these stages, it is taken up into the Mounted Patrol. supplied or sent by post: For any queries, please call Public Affairs at 713-308-3200 and ask for a Public Affairs agent.

Mehr zum Thema