Used Horse Stuff

Second-hand horse accessories

Pacifiers" are also used in Australian racing, a blinker-style hood with mesh eye protection that some people find reassuring. pcb-file="mw-headline" id="Description">Description> This is an English racing horse with a flasher cap. Indicators are usually made of genuine leathers or synthetic beakers that are mounted on both sides of the eye, either on a harness or an individual cowl. Many horse racing coaches believe that these ponies concentrate on the front and encourage them to watch the run and not other diversions, such as mobs.

In addition, blind flaps are often seen on moving horse so that they are not deflected or frightened, especially on congested roads in the town. With the exception of motor sports and competitive harnesses, most riding events do not allow the use of blinders at any point in the race, under punishment of retirement. Flip-overs are usually mounted on a plastic cover under the bridles in motorsport.

When riding, they are fastened to the cheeks of the bridles. Hinkers on an aussie race horse. Sometimes a "winker set" can relate to blinkers,[3] but also to a related object, usually non-woven hoses, which are placed on the cheeks of a harness and function similarly to a shade roller in order to restrict a horse's visibility.

These do not limit the horse's vision as much as blinders. Winker (fleece reels that are placed around the cheeks belts) can be used in Australia's full-blood horse race. Soothers" are also used in Australia's motor sport, a blinker-style hooded body with net eyeshields that some people find reassuring.

Both" Blinker" and" Blinder" are also used in a metaphorical way to relate to those who have too close a view or are unable to see the bigger image. 1.

Leap up ^ "Racing Victoria Limited - Beginners Guide Racing Terminology".

Auch interessant

Mehr zum Thema